Thursday, August 7, 2008

August design team-guest designer

we just wanted to say congrads to jessica! (jspara) over on cafemom.
http://www.cafemom.com/home/jspara
here is her personal statement on cafemom!
On most days I feel like a misplaced New Yorker stuck in a hum drum life in Pa. Ha! I actually am. I am a mom of 3. My kids are my life. There is not a thing I wouldn't do for them. I have been married for 14 years which is amazing I might add, since my mom has been married 3 times. I will be starting college at the end of August in the hopes of becoming an RN (nurse). Other than being on CM to much, I love scrapbooking, cardmaking, reading and relaxing. I have so many wonderful friends here on CM and I am so thankful. You girls Rock!

congrads jess you did a great job with the LO girlfriend

No comments: