Saturday, September 13, 2008

the new design team for cards

I am so sorry i wanted to post this last night but we lost our internet again. This was a super hard choice we had alot of applications and all of you are talented. i would like a guest designer each month so please let me know if you interested. and i hope you all come back to visit our blog and play with us!

so here they are in no certain order

Terry Gerrior
I am married to my best friend for 25 years. We don’t have any children except for 2 very spoiled dogs and 3 demanding cats. At the moment I am unemployed but looking for work…I love to do all kinds of crafts but enjoy working with paper the most. I love to make cards and alter things. I also enjoy cooking, camping and watching old movies.

krista hanna
I am a stay at home mom to my two children Lucas and Katelynne- and I also am a registered daycare provider! During the day I care for four children besides my own, and I have a home preschool program to keep them busy! Scrapbooking has been a hobby of mine for over 4 years now, and I have enjoyed every minute of it! Some of my other hobbies include cooking, reading (usually I am reading a cookbook!), and dabbling in other crafts including sewing and making boutique bows/baby items. I am excited to be a part of the Let's Scrap design team and to share my own designs and tips with you!
her blog:http://www.decorativememories.blogspot.com/

Ann Seleshanko

her blog:http://adayinthelifetoo.blogspot.com/
Hi my name is Ann and I'm very pleased to be a part of the Let's Scrap team. I've been married for 10 years and I'm a stay at home mom of two boys almost 6 and 8. They are the subject of most of my layouts. I live in Calgary, Alberta and there is no where else I'd rather be. I love being so close the the mountains. I'm a big history buff and have a degree in History. I've been scrapbooking almost 10 years and making cards for about 5 years. I'm totally addicted. I love sketches as a starting point for creating. I love how one sketch can take on so many different forms. I'm on the design team at Savvy 'n' Sassy (http://www.savvynsassy.com/index.html) and I also sketch/design for SheetLoad of cards (http://sheetload.blogspot.com/). I'm starting to dabble in photography and I'm hoping to take some courses now that the kids are back to school. I started a writting on a blog this spring and you can find me here http://adayinthelifetoo.blogspot.com/.

Deana Boston
I love fashion... & have too many clothes, handbags & shoes
I love travel... anywhere, but especially to our home-away-from home in Scottsdale
I love working-out... & am training for my 2nd 1/2 marathon
I love music... all kinds, but especially stuff from the 80's
I love creating... addicted to scrapbooking & making cards
I love interior design shows... & am constantly changing the decor of our house
I love dancing... my favorite classes at the YMCA are Hip Hop & Zumba
I love chocolate... & probably need to eat less of it
I love my family & friends... & they can make me laugh until my stomach hurts

But most of all, I love being married to Bob & being a mom to Bryn. They are the loves of my life & I'm the happiest girl in the world when the 3 of us are together.

her blog:http://deanaboston.typepad.com/divalogues/

Joan
Pic to come soon
her blog:http://raisingalexis.blogspot.com/
joan is battling hurricane ike so we hope her and her family are safe and hope to hear from her soon. say some good prayers for her and her family!


so thank you everyone! we have some more stuff to post but i will do that tomorrow, so look for these awesome ladies work starting in October!






2 comments:

Alicia said...

Congrats to all the winners can't wait to see your work. Alicia

Fountain of Memories said...

COngrates Ladies can't wait to see your wonderful work