Tuesday, November 4, 2008

featured member of the month

each month i will be randomly choosing a member of our group and feature them on the blog. november's member is alicia here is her blog:http://aliciadelanodesigns.blogspot.com/
she is also a guest dt for our card design team so be on the lookout later this month for her work!

so please stop over to her blog and show her some love!

I am a stay at home wife and I have 3 stepchildren . I have been crafting forever I love all crafts from the needle arts to the paper crafts but my favorite is card making followed by scrapbooking. I have a craftroom that is my little getaway where I work on projects and it is also a great place to store my crafting stash (that is always growing). I love going to crops especially at Archivers although I get little accomplished due to the fact I do more talking and shopping then cropping.
I am also a Card Angel for the Chemoangel organization it is a organization that pairs volunteers with cancer victims going through treatment. I send a weekly card or letter to my buddy and sometimes a small gift it is a very rewarding activity. I am currently with my second buddy and happy to report my first buddy has successfully gone through treatment and is cancer free..
I could spend all day on the computer going to my favorite sites (Tallyscrapper,Splitcoast stampers) and also my favorite blogs too many to mention. I have recently started my own blog aliciadelanodesignsblogspot and I have also set up shops on ebay and etsy all under aliciadelanodesigns. I love doing favors for bridal and baby showers everything from the invite to decor. I would love to be a party planner for small events. I enjoy crafting and try to get as many friends and family that I can involved because it is always better with friends.

and here are a few pieces of her favorite things!


No comments: