Tuesday, December 23, 2008

another great card team reveal!

sorry this is late everyone, i have been dealing with computer issues:( hope everyone is having a good start to the holiday and everyone is getting ready for santa

we had another great sketch from ann but we are sad to say she is no longer with lets scrap after december,thanks ann for the sketches and your great cards!
our guest card designer this time is Trace Geworsky‏


Hi everyone,
My name is Trace Geworsky, and I am super excited to be the guest designer for Let's Scrap for December.
I live in a little town in Manitoba, Canada where by day, I run a daycare from my home. I have a 5 year old son, Si who has started scrapbooking, so now we spend our evenings creating, side by side..I LOVE it!!!
I would describe my scrappy style as freestyle/ecclectic, and you will always find ink and/or paint on every single project I create.
You can check out my blog at www.createbytrace.blogspot.com
Can't wait to see your creations:)


here is her take on the sketch:
Products Used:
cardstock: Bazzill
ink: Staz on
Paint:Ranger
patterned paper: My minds eye & Making Memories flocked paper
scalloped circle punch: marvy
bling:Heidi Swapp
sticker:Scenic Route
adhesive: glue dots & glue stick

**I trimmed 4 pieces od patterned paper so they were roughly the same size, but cut them a little crooked, to create a different look for the background.
I inked around each piece of patterned paper, inked around the cardstock, and then painted the edges.
To make paper look like ribbon, I did the accordion fold with the paper, inked it, and then used glue dots to hold it down in 3 places, while letting the rest of the strip remain raised.

thanks trace you rocked it!

Ann:
Products Used:
Bazzill paper
My Mind's Eye paper and diecuts
Making Memories Epoxy accents
Savvy'n'Sassy ric rac

Terry:
Products Used:

Paper , ribbon, and Brown cardstock Paper Studio

Blue Cardstock-Die Cuts With A View

Embossing- Ranger Bronze

Stamp-Will-n-Way

Ink-Whispers

Scallop- Nestabilities

Joan:

Products Used:
Paper: Paper Company, handmade
Rub-on sentiment: Basic Grey
Ribbon: misc from stash


Deana:
Products Used:
Cardstock: The Paper Co; 
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Me & My Big Ideas;
Stamp: Close To My Heart;
Ink: Inkadinkado, Tim Holtz Distress Ink;
Making Memories Scrapbook Stitches;
Misc: round stone crystals, my own tag,
LD Remington Streamline font.

also i want to welcome amy duff to our team! thanks ladies for the great cards and amy welcome aboard!


3 comments:

missusem said...

Happy Holidays and LOVE the card sketch!! :)

Karen Brooks said...

Oh what pretty cards!!! I love this sketch - printing it out so I can use in the next couple days!!!

Deana said...

CONGRATS, Trace, on Guest DT! Love your card & all the other DT cards! :-)