Thursday, March 12, 2009

a new sponsor

hi everyone!
just wanted to let everyone know we got a new sponsor and our dt girls will be enjoying these goodies soon.

In a Scrap Creations:
you can reach amanda's etsy store by clicking the link on the right under sponsors
here is what she gave the dt girls:
My name is Amanda as some of you may know. I started my etsy store as year ago already. I enjoy creating custom cards and handmade embellishments for others to use on their layouts and cards and other creations.

I also do custom scrapbook albums for those that don't srapbook. My business started in October 2006, after attending a wedding and the gift we gave the bride and groom. I created an album for them to use for their wedding pictures. The bride showed her co-workers the album and the rest is history. I have since created many wedding albums and some baby albums, a couple in memory of albums and even grandparents albums.

Our unique concept albums are pre-designed for many occasions including birthdays, holidays, weddings, welcoming a new baby, and pregnancy albums to name a few. We also offer distinctive single or boxed greeting cards, gift tags and more. Our reasonably priced products are created to suit your unique needs.

Discover how In A Scrap Creations helps you “say it with love”.

You can follow these links to my etsy store and to my blog about the custom albums and wedding stationary.
http://inascrapcreations.wordpress.com
www.AmandaNewton.etsy.com

Please feel free to email me regarding any of my services.

thanks amanda and we cant wait to work with your great stuff you sent!

5 comments:

Nikki Love said...

How wonderful!!! Love your work, Amanda :) just beautiful :D

Fink said...

That is cool! Can't wait to see what they do!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Very cool about the new sponsor Renee! Congrats!

Fink said...

Looks like cool stuff!

Delta Omega Tau said...

How fun! Awesome!!!