Wednesday, March 18, 2009

pagemaps challenge

hi scrappers! sorry this is late, its all my fault! sorry:(

this week i gave the LO girls a choice of picking their favorite pagemaps sketch but they must use green somewhere on their LO. love how they all came out!

Renee:
sketch from march of 09
LO:
Products Used:
my minds eye paper
handstitching
homemade embellies
american crafts rub ons
dream street alpha's

Lori:
sketch from oct 08
LO:
Products Used:
White cardstock
DCWV Mini Scalloped Cardstock in brown
Marcella K & Company green polka dot paper
Chipboard flourish
Black and white ink
Brown pen

Deb:
sketch from oct 08
LO:
Product List:
coming soon

i just wanted to say a few things also, tish has decided to step down:( we were sad to see her go and wish her the best of luck!

i asked a friend to join us and her name is vicki! i am also on her design team and she has been a great person to work with and get to know! she also runs a online scrapping store
.I am a single mum from Australia. I have been scrapbooking for 7 years now. I love everything about this fantastic craft, but mostly I love that it is our witness. My grandmother was diagnosed with alzheimers and dementia. And after spending time with her and other sufferers, I have gained a real appreciation for scrapbooking. It's not just a craft, for some its a real connection to our memories.
These days scrapbooking keeps me quite busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am very lucky to be on a few design teams and to have had my work published.
My favourite scrapbooking products are chipboard, glitter and rhinestones. I love sparkly things, so bling it on...lol
I am so excited to be joining the Lets Scrap team and I am really looking forward to getting to know you all.

her blog:
http://skrapkats.blogspot.com/
her online store:
http://scrapsofus.openstores.com.au/

thanks for reading, hope your having a great scrappy week



1 comment:

Jess said...

Great LOs from the DT!