Monday, July 13, 2009

Team B LO's for June

Ok, I know that it is July, but better late than never!!

Here is the sketch that team B used for their LO's

Team B June Sketch

Here is what the Ladies created!!

Celina
Celina June
Product list:
Patterned paper - DCWV summer stack
White paper - The paper company
Stickles - Tim Holtz - Worn Lipstick
Lace - From my stash
Gems - Darice, Inc.
Cut the title and hearts with my Cricut - Calligraphy Collection cartridge.

Lyla
Lyla June

Chatterbox patterned paper,
Bazzill cardstock,
made my own lollipop flowers
riboon, lace and ric rac
also did some faux stitching on the leaves.

Beka
Photobucket
Yellow CS by Best Occasions
Blue PP by My Mind's Eye Bohemia
Flowers by best occasions
Chipboard flowers from stash
Brads by Spare Parts Embellishments
Butterflies by www.Amanda Newton.etsy.com
Green PP from My Mind's Eye

Fia
Photobucket
Ribbon-Ceba NED.
Leaves: G.C Ink
Flower stickers: element stickers,Urban prairie Basic grey
Maya Road chipboard shapes
Letters: the paper studio
White circle: urban prairie...*milk* basic grey
cardstock basic grey.
Embellies from stash

No comments: